Eau Claire Academy Careers
Eau Claire Academy offers a wide range of employment opportunities at our facility. Our full-time positions include a full benefits package, paid vacation, and 401k.
Eau Claire Academy is continually seeking staff of all levels. If you are interested in applying for a position with us, please browse the opportunities below.
Director of Clinical Services
Posted on: 5/14/2020
The Eau Claire Academy is seeking a motivated, experienced, trauma sensitive, and detail-oriented person for our Director of Clinical Services. This position is a full time management role with flexible scheduling and a rotation on call hours in the evenings/weekends. The perfect candidate is someone who can assist in maintaining a positive culture, be creative with trauma informed changes, and provide quality clinical supervision.
As Director of Clinical Services your duties will be:
- Ensure a safe, trauma sensitive, and therapeutic treatment program
- Interview, hire, and conduct orientation for all new clinical personnel
- Conduct trainings for staff as needed
- Provide training, mentoring, and supervision to all clinical staff
- Assist in the clinical approval of referrals and admissions
- Assure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws regarding licensure
- Thorough oversight of the accreditation process, HIPPA, and COA standards
- Guide and develop policies and procedures of the agency and quality assurance program
- Assume on-call responsibilities as necessary
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related field
- Wisconsin Licensure in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling field
- Knowledge of Trauma Informed Care
- 5 years of experience in the field is preferred
- Must posess excellent administrative, management, and communication skills as well a s mature jidgement and emotional stability.
Residential Treatment Worker (RTW) - FT & PT Eau Claire Academy
Posted on: 5/14/2020
Responsibilities of a Residential Treatment Worker (RTW) include supervision and active engagement in resident’s behaviors and well-being. Much of the responsibility lies with maintaining the safe and stable structure set up on the unit. RTWs are vital in keeping the kids engaged and active. It also includes intervening when residents become deregulated. We require all new employees to attend 40+ hours of classroom training in the first 6 months of employment where they learn vital tools to work with our youth. Staff then attend 24+ hours per year as an ongoing employee.
We work with school schedules, we have shifts Mon-Fri 7am-9:30 am (before the school day), and again 2:30pm-11:30pm(after the school day). Weekends we have coverage requirements that start from 8am-11:30 pm and shifts on the weekend can be anywhere from 8hrs to 13/14 hours in length depending on the needs. Starting pay for this position is $12.00 per hour.
All RTWs are required to work every other weekend, which can include Fri, Sat and Sun shifts. Weekend shift differential is $2.00
Overnight positions are every other weekend and two shifts during the week, plus on-call days. These shifts start at 11pm and go to 9:30am. During the training period, we require you work 2nd shift to get to know the kids. It is also expected that you attend trainings, which take place from 3-10pm, and some start at 9:30am.
Part time employees are required at minimum during the school year to work every other weekend and at least one shift during the week at least 24 hours per week. Over the summer this increases greatly and most Part Time staff work 40 hours per week.
Minimum requirements for these positions are as follows:
- Must be at least 20 years of age upon hire
- Must have High School Diploma, GED, or HSED at minimum
- AODA specific staff must be able to sign an agreement that they have been free from chemical use problems for at least the past 2 years
- Must have documentation to support that you are legally authorized to work in the US (I-9 to be filed upon hire)
To apply for a position download our Employment Application. Send your application and resumes to:
Eau Claire Academy
C/O HR - Employment
P.O. Box 1168
550 North Dewey Street
WI, Eau Claire 54702-1168