Assessment & Evaluations
All youth are engaged in an intensive assessment and evaluation process that yields the best plan for their individual needs. Additionally, input from the child and the guardian is highly valued and is actively pursued.
Each youth's mental health and physical well-being is a priority in our treatment programs. Our psychiatrists, nursing departments and clinical teams constantly strive to establish and maintain a therapeutic balance for everyone in our care.
Through Clinicare's assessment and evaluation process, our staff consider the child's or adolescent's historical data as part of the overall treatment plan. Upon admission, the child/adolescent begins a short-term course of assessments that include the following:
- Psychiatric Assessment
- Nursing Assessment
- Social Assessment
- Psychoeducational Assessment
- Group Living Assessment
- Family Assessment
- A.O.D.A. Assessment
- Neuro-Psychological Assessment
A list of possible testing:
- Minnesota Multi-Phasic Personality Inventory-Adolescent (MMPI-A)
- Youth Triage Screening
- Criminal Justice Screening-Adolescent
- Jesness Inventory
- Million Adolescent Clinical Inventory (MACI)
- Test of Variable Attention (TOVA)
- Shipley Institute of Living
- Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory (SASSI)
This clinical assessment and evaluation is the optimal process in the development of a successful treatment plan. Using historic data together with current information and comprehensive assessment, the Clinicare facility, agency, and family can follow an appropriate therapeutic direction.