Clinicare offers a wide range of employment opportunities at our facilities. Our full-time positions include a full benefits package, paid vacation, and 401k.
Clinicare is continually seeking staff of all levels. If you are interested in applying for a position with us, please contact one of the academies below to learn about their opportunities.
Explore Our Jobs By Academy
Therapist - Eau Claire Academy
Posted on: 5/18/2022
A division of Clinicare Corporation, Eau Claire Academy is a COA-accredited residential treatment center and alternative day school. We are one of the first certified QRTPs (Qualified Residential Treatment Program) in Wisconsin providing intensive, trauma-focused treatment for adolescents. Licensed by the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families, we offer a comprehensive education and treatment program for those who are struggling with emotional and behavioral difficulties.
Role: We seek enthusiastic individuals with a desire to work with youth in residential care who present with complex mental and behavioral health conditions. The therapist will be responsible for the completion of assessments and providing individual, group, and family therapy services. We are looking for those who enjoy engaging with youth, parents, and those who refer for our services. Be a part of our team as we continue to grow!
Commitment: This is a full-time, 40 hour per week position. Scheduling may require some flexibility in order to support youth and program needs.
Education/Professional Licenses: Master's Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or related field or Ph.D./Psy.D. in psychology. Licensed as a mental health treatment provider in Wisconsin is preferred but not required. Related field and professional experience working with adolescents desired.
Compensation: $48,000-$65,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
- Employer sponsored medical and dental coverage
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Vision, LTD, STD, FSA, 401K with employer match
- PTO with cashout options
- Paid sick-leave bank
- Paid holidays
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate your lifestyle
- Free meals when working
- Paid continuing education and multiple professional development opportunities
- Referral and longevity bonuses
- FUN work environment - - we engage with each other and the youth in a supportive and positive manner
Background Check: Criminal & Caregiver Background Check Required
Assistant Manager -- Food Service
Posted on: 5/18/2022
Meals are included when working. High School Diploma or equivalent and Criminal/Caregiver background check required. Must be 21 years old to apply.
If interested, pleaase apply online or in person at 550 N. Dewey Street, Eau Claire WI 54703.
Food service experience preferred, but not necessary. We will train the right candidate.
Pay: From $15.00 per hour with a weekend differential.
Special Education Substitute Teacher
Posted on: 5/16/2022
Special Education Teacher Summary:
We are seeking a skilled, empathic, collaborative Substitute Special Education Teacher to provide academic instruction to 10–17-year-olds, assigned female at birth with exceptional educational needs. This includes supporting student’s IEP goals, maintaining a safe, supportive trauma-informed classroom setting and employing strategies to promote student growth, healing, and the development of healthy relationships with others. This is a part-time position to support teachers currently on leave with the prospect of full-time, contracted employment for the 2022-2023 school year.
The ideal candidate is an individual that possesses the aptitude to provide educational instruction. This role requires the capability to assess and refresh content, materials or techniques as student’s needs evolve and the skills to effectively manage emotions and redirect in a therapeutic manner. This setting is a fast-paced environment with varying workloads depending on the needs of our population. Strong, effective communication skills and the flexibility to work with various members conducting a wide range of duties is a must.
Special Education Teach Pay Range:
- $17-$20 hourly
Special Education Teacher Responsibilities:
- Provide educational instruction within the area of specialization
- Develop and implement an educational program and daily lesson plans for each student
- Monitor behavioral programs for each assigned student
- Maintain a classroom environment conductive to learning
Special Education Teacher Hours:
- Monday-Friday, 8 am-4 pm, 40 hours a week.
Special Education Teacher Requirements:
- Education/ Professional Licenses: A bachelor’s degree in social science, behavioral science, education, or other relevant discipline.
- Wisconsin DPI certification in Emotional Disturbance, DPI License 830 required.
- Cross Categorical Special Education K-12.
- Experience as a youth development specialist, special education aide or similar roles with similar population preferred.
- Driver’s License: Class D – Regular (Auto, Light Truck, Moped) required with clean record strongly desired.
What we bring to the table:
- Casual attire encouraged
- Free meals
- Referral and longevity bonuses
- Holiday Pay
- Professional development options
- Leadership-minded/in-house recruiting promotional structure
- Flextime (professional positions)
- FUN work environment (we are no strangers to singing karaoke, wearing costumes, or staff vs. resident sports games to name a few)