Clinicare offers a wide range of employment opportunities at our facilities. Our full-time positions include a full benefits package, paid vacation, and 401k.
Clinicare is continually seeking staff of all levels. If you are interested in applying for a position with us, please contact one of the academies below to learn about their opportunities.
Explore Our Jobs By Academy
Food Service - Full- or Part-Time -- Eau Claire Academy
Posted on: 5/24/2021
Great experience for those interested in Dietetics!
Overnight Residential Treatment Worker - Eau Claire Academy
Posted on: 4/14/2021
This position is a full time position working 11pm - 9am with a rotating schedule includeing every other weekend. Starting wage is $13.50 per hour for weeknights with a $2.00 shift differencial for weekends.
Minimum requirements for this position is as follows:
Must be 21 years of age upon hire
Must have high school diploma, GED or HSED at minimum. Pay incentives for higher education.
Must have documentation to support that you are legally authorized to work in the US (I-9 to be filed upon hire)
Contact Eau Claire Academy HR Department for further details.
Youth Development Specialist - Milwaukee Academy
Posted on: 3/15/2021
Current Openings: Part-time 1st shift (7:30a – 3:30p, 24 hours per week)
A division of Clinicare Corporation, Milwaukee Academy is a COA accredited residential treatment center providing intensive, trauma-focused treatment for adolescent girls ages 10-17 who are struggling with emotional and behavioral difficulties.
We are seeking sharp, principled, passionate, motivated, team players to assist our residents in meeting their treatment goals. Duties include general supervision of our residential youth, monitoring behaviors, completing the appropriate documentation, and maintaining a safe and stable environment.
What we bring to the table:
- 3 or 4 day work weeks
- Casual attire encouraged
- Free meals
- Referral and longevity bonuses
- Holiday Pay
- Regular cost of living increases
- Professional development allowance
- Leadership-minded/in-house recruiting promotional structure
- Flextime (professional positions)
- Mental Health Days
- FUN work environment (we are no strangers to singing karaoke, wearing costumes, or staff vs. resident sports games to name a few)
Full-time employees also enjoy:
- Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, FSA, 401K options
- Free Life Insurance
- PTO with cashout options
- Paid holidays
- 2 personal days per year to use however you please, just give us 24 hrs notice!
What you bring to the table:
- Must have a high school diploma or better with a concentration in social services - psychology, sociology, criminal justice, human services, or social work.
- Should have at least one year of experience with a similar population, prior RCC experience is a plus.
- Must have exceptional communication/conflict resolution skills, demonstrate reliability, possess a solid ability to maintain good boundaries and an investment in improving the lives of young people.
- Must undergo our background check and fingerprinting process in accordance with WI Department of Children and Families.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record is preferred, but not required.
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
If you meet these qualifications and are ready for a fun, rewarding career, we would love to hear from you!