Clinicare offers a wide range of employment opportunities at our facilities. Our full-time positions include a full benefits package, paid vacation, and 401k.
Clinicare is continually seeking staff of all levels. If you are interested in applying for a position with us, please contact one of the academies below to learn about their opportunities.
Explore Our Jobs By Academy
Youth Development Specialist - Milwaukee Academy
Posted on: 1/1/2022
A division of Clinicare Corporation, Milwaukee Academy is a COA accredited residential treatment center providing intensive, trauma-focused treatment for adolescent girls ages 10-17 who are struggling with emotional and behavioral difficulties.
We are seeking sharp, principled, passionate, motivated, team players to assist our residents in meeting their treatment goals. Duties include general supervision of our residential youth, monitoring behaviors, completing the appropriate documentation, and maintaining a safe and stable environment.
- Full-time 1st shift (7a - 5p) at 40 hours per week
- Part-time split shift (11a - 7p) at 24 hours per week
- Full-time 2nd shift (2p - 12a) at 40 hours per week
- Part-time 2nd shift (3p - 11p) at 24 hours per week
- Full-time 3rd shift (11p - 9a) at 30 or 40 hours per week
What we bring to the table:
- 3 or 4 day work weeks
- Casual attire encouraged
- Free meals
- Referral and longevity bonuses
- Holiday Pay
- Professional development allowance
- Leadership-minded/in-house recruiting promotional structure
- Flextime (professional positions)
- Mental Health Days
- FUN work environment (we are no strangers to singing karaoke, wearing costumes, or staff vs. resident sports games to name a few)
Full-time employees also enjoy:
- Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, FSA, 401K options
- Free Life Insurance
- PTO with cashout options
- Paid holidays
- 2 personal days per year to use however you please, just give us 24 hrs notice!
What you bring to the table:
- Must have a high school diploma or better with a concentration in social services - psychology, sociology, criminal justice, human services, or social work.
- Should have at least one year of experience with a similar population, prior RCC experience is a plus.
- Must have exceptional communication/conflict resolution skills, demonstrate reliability, possess a solid ability to maintain good boundaries and an investment in improving the lives of young people.
- Must undergo our background check and fingerprinting process in accordance with WI Department of Children and Families.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record is preferred, but not required.
Pay: $15.50 - $20.00 per hour
If you meet these qualifications and are ready for a fun, rewarding career, we would love to hear from you!
Youth Care Worker (YCW) - Full-Time, Part-time -- Eau Claire Academy
Posted on: 9/10/2021
Responsibilities of a Youth Care Worker (YCW) include monitoring, supervising, and actively engaging youth, addressing behaviors and ensuring well-being. Much of the responsibility lies with maintaining the safe and stable structure set up on the unit. YCWs are vital to keeping youth engaged and active. It also includes intervening when youth have problems interacting with others and managing their emotions. All new employees participate in 40+ hours of training in the first 6 months of employment and are mentored for the first 80-160 hours (based on education) of employment. As a new employee you will learn vital tools to work with children, pre-teens, and teenagers. After the first year, all staff participate in 24+ hours per year of training as an ongoing employee.
We work with school schedules for employees who are in college. We have shifts Mon-Fri 7am-9:30 am (before the school day) and again 2:30pm-11:30pm (after the school day). YCWs also provide weekend coverage on our residential units. Weekend coverage hours are from 8am-11:30 pm, and shifts on the weekend can be anywhere from 8hrs to 13-14 hours in length depending on the needs. Pay for this position is $14.00 per hour after completing all orientation training (rate of pay at hire is $13.00/hour and increases .50/hour as training is completed, which takes 2-3 months). All YCWs are required to work every other weekend which can include Fri, Sat, and Sun shifts. We compensate at a higher rate of pay on weekends with a weekend shift differential of $2.00/hour.
Minimum requirements for these positions are as follows:
- Must be at least 21 years of age upon hire
- At minimum, must have High School Diploma, GED, or HSED
- Staff who work with youth with substance use problems must be free of chemical use problems for the previous two years
- Must have documentation to support that you are legally authorized to work in the US (I-9 to be filed upon hire)
Clinical Psychologist-Aurora Plains
Posted on: 2/22/2021
Are you ready for a new rewarding career? Then now is the time to join the staff at Aurora Plains Academy!!!
We are seeking a CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST!
This will be a contracted position that can be done via telehealth or in person. It will be a fee for service contract with travel reimbursement to be determined.
Must be able to:
- Perform psychological assessments, testing and evaluation
- Provide diagnosis based on assessments, testing and evaluation
- Develop and recommend treatment plans based on patient needs and diagnosis
- Provide referrals when necessary for additional care, evaluation or treatment
- Collaborate with therapists, staff, placing agencies and other professionals to provide the best care possible
- Coordinate with case managers and therapists about care
- Complete all necessary clinical documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure all services are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
- Must be a licensed psychologist in South Dakota
- Doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse populations
- Strong working knowledge of diagnostic techniques and a variety of evidence-based treatment modalities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong familiarity with assessment techniques
- Demonstrated ability to operate within ethical and professional standards of care
- Must not have on record any substantiated reports of abuse or neglect